Kids or adults pineapple is the choice of both. This sticky and sweet fruit helps in digestion of food and prevent from blood loss because of its bromelaine content. Pineapple is a tropical fruit, it may be cultivated from the crown cutting of fruit, flowering in the 20-24 month and fruiting in six months probably. Pineapple can be consumed canned, in the form of juice, sometimes in desert or in salad as well. It is also used as ingredients in jam, cream, cakes, ice cream and sprinkled over some of the dishes to add more flavor to the dish. Besides the consumption, in Philippines pineapple is used as a source of textile and is employed as wall paper and furnishings among its other users.
Pineapples belong to the family of bromeliaceae family and are composed of many flowers whose fruitlets are fused around core. Pineapple is both sweet and tart with a beautiful tropical yellow color reminiscent of warm summer days at beach.
Pineapple contains one of the most important enzymes bromelain. Bromelain is the key component of pineapple that provides a lot of health benefits. Following are the benefits of pineapple;
- Bromelain and pineapple - bromelain provides many health benefits, it is found useful as an anti-inflammatory, reduces swelling, and assisting in the treatment of acute sinusitis, sore throat, arthritis and gout. Bromelaids another characteristic is, if it is eaten with any other food its health benefits will be taken to digest the other food. Therefore, it is advisable to take pineapple between the meals without any other food.
- Pineapple is high in anti-oxidant - pineapple is rich in vitamin C. it offers maximum amount of benefits by protecting the body against free radicals that affects the healthy cell of human body. Free radicals also lead to the problem of Osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Presence of vitamin C enables the proper working of immune system thus, protects from flu and cold.
- Manganese - pineapple contains manganese, mineral necessary for energy production in the body. Along with manganese, it is also a good source of thiamine (vitamin B1) that helps in producing another energy producing enzymes.
- Macular degeneration - pineapple has been found to provide good eye-health and age related problems to eye. Three serves of particular fruit a day that contains anti-oxidant low down the risk of such condition.
- Pineapple stem - researchers have found that pineapple stem contains hidden molecule that defense against certain amount of cancer like breast, ovarian, lungs, colon and skin cancer.
- It regulates the cells and found helpful in the enlargement of the thyroid glands
- Pineapple is good during chronic digestive problem
- Helps in curing bronchitis i.e. inflammation of the bronchial tubes
- Catarrh (secretion of mucous membranes)
- High blood pressure
- Fresh pineapple juice also used in intestinal worms
- Prevent form arthritis; disease of joints
- Fresh fruit is good to control diphtheria and infections of the throat or other parts of the body
- Prevent nausea. Take 230cc of pineapple juice or papaya juice
Credit : Rammidas
More For You...: , , , , , , , , , ,